Queensland records no new locally acquired cases; more than 100 federally funded clinics will take bookings for Covid jabs from Friday and begin administering them from Monday. Follow all latest updates
- Queensland lifts hospital and aged care Covid restrictions
- Australia’s vaccine rollout: who’s next and how to book an appointment
- Covid vaccine side-effects: what are they, who gets them and why?
- Follow our global coronavirus live blog
A few more details on the proposed redistribution.
In Western Australia, Stirling’s voters will be split between Cowan (held by Labor’s Anne Aly), Curtin (Liberal Celia Hammond), Moore (Liberal Ian Goodenough) and Perth (Labor’s Patrick Gorman). Porter’s seat of Pearce will lose the wheat-belt areas to Durack and O’Connor to the north.
The Australian Electoral Commission has announced it has spared Christian Porter’s seat of Pearce and instead proposes to abolish the seat of Stirling, held by Liberal MP Vince Connelly:
The proposed names and boundaries for Western Australia’s federal @AboutTheHouse electorate boundaries have been released. #auspol
– Media release: https://t.co/eHMg4pHeer
– Key changes: pic.twitter.com/WVAMmTNAgD