Israel set to put scheme on hold after criticism for sending vaccines abroad; China approves...
Israel set to put scheme on hold after criticism for sending vaccines abroad; China approves two more Covid vaccines
- Revealed: four in five Oxford jabs delivered to EU not yet used
- EU leaders to pledge quicker provision of Covid vaccines
- Pfizer Covid vaccine 94% effective, study of 1.2m people finds
- UK woman kills herself after mental health deteriorated in lockdown
- See all our coronavirus coverage
We are closing this blog now but you can stay up to date on all the news on our new live blog below.
How to Have a Healthy and Safe Summer
Top Career Pathways into Nursing & Leadership
At a Bay Area ‘Test-to-Treat’ Site, Few Takers for Free Antivirals