- Outbreak in English schools ‘uncommon’, says PHE
- England to fine organisers of illegal raves up to £10,000
- Analysis: the UK’s gathering Covid autumn storm
- India passes 3m cases as South Korea sees biggest surge since March
- Children over 12 should wear face masks to combat Covid, says WHO
Police in Massachusetts are looking for a man who allegedly gave a shopper in Walmart a so-called “Covid hug.”
The police department said the incident took place on August 15 around 7:10 p.m.
Covid-19 infections and outbreaks were “uncommon” in schools in England after they reopened in June, according to a Public Health England report.