EU to make pharmaceutical companies register exports but not ban them, reports say; German ministers...
EU to make pharmaceutical companies register exports but not ban them, reports say; German ministers discussing near-total flight ban
- EU means business over vaccine exports, says Von der Leyen
- German government challenges reports on AstraZeneca vaccine
- Why experts say there is no basis to AstraZeneca jab claims
- Netherlands shaken by third night of Covid riots
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Nicolás Maduro is promoting another “miracle” cure to save Venezuelans from Covid-19, backing a secretive solution with no scientific evidence published, Associated Press reports.
The president told TV on Sunday:
“Ten drops under the tongue every four hours and the miracle is done. It’s a powerful antiviral, very powerful, that neutralizes the coronavirus.”
Here’s a round-up of this evening’s coronavirus news
How to Have a Healthy and Safe Summer
Top Career Pathways into Nursing & Leadership
At a Bay Area ‘Test-to-Treat’ Site, Few Takers for Free Antivirals