- French PM says jobs and green economy at heart of recovery plan
- GSK and Sanofi to start human trials of potential Covid-19 vaccine
- CDC tells health officials to expect a vaccine by November
- Trump sets up fight with Congress over plan to cut dues to WHO
- UK coronavirus updates – live
The independent panel appointed by the World Health Organization to review its response to the coronavirus pandemic has said it will have full access to any documents, materials and emails from the UN health agency.
The Independent Panel for Pandemic Preparedness and Response will meet on 17 September and every six weeks until next April, before presenting its final report next year.