- Nadhim Zahawi appointed minister in charge of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Shops reopen in France as national lockdown eases
- England hospitals risk Covid overload without tiers, Gove says
- More than 2.5m people in England to get free vitamin D supply
- More coronavirus coverage
Police have stopped 110 drivers for Covid-19 offences during the first 24 hours of random checks in Cardiff, PA media reports.
Officers in the Welsh capital were granted powers to stop and fine drivers from 9am on Friday in an effort to prevent people from outside the nation travelling into Cardiff.
Road checks made by @SWP_Roads on Cardiff’s main arterial routes today ensuring those visiting the city are doing so within the confines of coronavirus legislation:
Greece reported 121 coronavirus-related deaths on Saturday, a daily record, bringing the death toll to 2,223.
Hospitals in the north of the country are under increasing pressure as intensive care beds are filled by Covid patients.