- Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine poses huge global logistics challenge
- Six key questions about Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine
- Jair Bolsonaro claims ‘victory’ after Chinese vaccine trial suspended
- Denmark’s mass mink cull illegal, PM admits
- Italy ‘faces 10,000 Covid deaths in a month’ with no lockdown
Nearly 400 inmates at a Panamanian prison have been infected with the new coronavirus in the country’s largest prison outbreak of the pandemic, authorities said.
Those infected represent about 75% of those held at the Penonome prison in the central province of Cocle.