- Second vaccine candidate almost 95% effective, trials show
- What does the Moderna vaccine mean for fight against Covid?
- Trump bids to take credit for Moderna vaccine while Biden offers cautious optimism
- Boris Johnson and Tory MPs forced to self-isolate after No 10 event
- Schools and parties in spotlight as Germany weighs new rules
There have been a further 21,363 lab-confirmed coronavirus cases in the UK, according to government data. This compares to 21,350 cases registered last Monday.
A total of 1,390,681 people have tested positive. The rise in cases over the last 7 days represents a 11.2% increase compared to the previous week.