- White House confirms president has mild symptoms
- Biden campaign confirms Democrat and his wife, Jill, tested negative
- Trump in quarantine as Covid diagnosis throws US into fresh upheaval
- Analysis: A surprise that many saw coming
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
The president’s campaign has announced any events involving Trump or his family will be postponed or held in a virtual setting.
“All previously announced campaign events involving the President’s participation are in the process of being moved to virtual events or are being temporarily postponed,” campaign manager Bill Stepien said in a statement.
Utah Republican Senator Mike Lee, who has announced he’s tested positive for coronavirus, has been buzzing around the White House and Capitol Hill for the last week.
Here’s the maskless busy been from the Beehive State with supreme court nominee Amy Coney Barrett.
.@SenMikeLee was all over the Hill & WH this week:
-Saturday @ WH SCOTUS event shaking hands, hugging
-Tuesday @ Hill meeting w/ Judge ACB
-Tuesday @ Hill w/ reporters
-Wednesday @ lunch w/ GOP Senators
-Thursday @ Sen Judiciary Markup
Mask-less in many cases. pic.twitter.com/1K7Vt7C8lJ