Reporter Fred Mogul discussed how college students are using loopholes to get vaccinated for travel with Newsy on Thursday.
- Click here to watch Mogul on Newsy
- Read Mogul’s “Some Dream — Others Scheme — To Find a Vaccine Before Spring Break”
California politics correspondent Samantha Young discussed the relationship between Gov. Gavin Newsom and Blue Shield of California with KPCC’s “Take Two” on Monday.
- Click here to hear Young on KPCC
- Read Young’s “Blue Shield Spent Years Cultivating a Relationship with Newsom. It Got the State Vaccine Contract.”
Chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed how the Biden administration’s covid relief law strengthens the Affordable Care Act on Atlanta’s WABE on March 16.
- Click here to hear Rovner on WABE
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).