KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed the impact of the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Affordable Care Act with Noel King, host of NPR’s “Morning Edition” on Monday and “Newsy Tonight” on Tuesday.
- Click here to hear Rovner on NPR
- Click here to watch Rovner on “Newsy Tonight”
- Read Rovner’s “Without Ginsburg, Judicial Threats to the ACA, Reproductive Rights Heighten”
KHN correspondent Rachana Pradhan discussed antigen testing gaps on Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Tuesday and Big If True’s “Hard Reset” podcast on Wednesday.
- Click here to watch Pradhan on Newsy
- Click here to hear Pradhan on the “Hard Reset” podcast
- Read “Lack of Antigen Test Reporting Leaves Country ‘Blind to the Pandemic,’” written by Pradhan, KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber and KHN data reporter Hannah Recht
KHN contributing columnist Judith Graham discussed disparities that older Black Americans face on WFAE’s “Morning Edition” on Sept. 15.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).