KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed how the COVID-19 backlash undermines public health on Newsy on Thursday.
- Click here to watch Weber on Newsy
- Read “Pandemic Backlash Jeopardizes Public Health Powers, Leaders” by California Healthline senior correspondent Anna Maria Barry-Jester, KHN data reporter Hannah Recht, Michelle R. Smith of The Associated Press and Weber
California Healthline editor Arthur Allen discussed COVID vaccines with KIQI 1010AM’s “Hecho en California” on Thursday. (The interview, conducted in Spanish, begins around the 2:50 mark.)
California Healthline correspondent Angela Hart co-moderated a panel on the future of the Affordable Care Act in California at the Sacramento Press Club on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Hart at the Sacramento Press Club
- Read Hart’s “California Stands to Lose Big if US Supreme Court Cancels Obamacare”
KHN senior correspondent Phil Galewitz discussed COVID vaccine distribution on Newsy on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Galewitz on Newsy
- Read “Farmworkers, Firefighters and Flight Attendants Jockey for Vaccine Priority” by California Healthline correspondent Rachel Bluth and Galewitz
KHN Editor-in-Chief Elisabeth Rosenthal discussed COVID prevention PSAs and why they should be scarier on WNYC’s “The Takeaway” on Tuesday. She also discussed COVID and President-elect Joe Biden’s health care team on WBUR’s “On Point” on Dec. 11.
- Click here to hear Rosenthal on WNYC
- Read Rosenthal’s “It’s Time to Scare People About COVID”
- Click here to hear Rosenthal on WBUR
KHN Midwest correspondent/editor Laura Ungar discussed COVID primary care closures on Minnesota Public Radio on Dec. 11.
- Click here to hear Ungar on Minnesota Public Radio
- Read Ungar’s “Thousands of Doctors’ Offices Buckle Under Financial Stress of COVID”
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed the surge in COVID cases and efforts for a relief bill in Congress with WAMU’s “1A” on Dec. 11.
KHN senior Colorado correspondent Markian Hawryluk discussed contact tracing in a Latino immigrant community with KUNC’s “Colorado Edition” on Dec. 10.
- Click here to hear Hawryluk on KUNC
- Read Hawryluk’s “Tracking COVID’s Spread Inside a Tight-Knit Latino Community”
Kaiser Health News (KHN) is a national health policy news service. It is an editorially independent program of the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation which is not affiliated with Kaiser Permanente.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
How to Have a Healthy and Safe Summer
Top Career Pathways into Nursing & Leadership
At a Bay Area ‘Test-to-Treat’ Site, Few Takers for Free Antivirals