KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed what the U.S. elections mean for on the BBC’s “Business Day” on Tuesday.
- Click here to hear Rovner on the BBC
- Listen to KHN’s ‘What the Health?’ podcast, hosted by Rovner
KHN senior correspondent Liz Szabo discussed COVID-19 vaccines on Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Tuesday and on iHeartRadio’s “The Daily Dive” on Wednesday.
- Click here to watch Szabo on Newsy
- Click here to hear Szabo on iHeartRadio
- Read “NIH ‘Very Concerned’ About Serious Side Effect in Coronavirus Vaccine Trial,” written by California Healthline editor Arthur Allen and Szabo
KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber spoke to Margie Shafer on KCBS Radio in San Francisco on Wednesday about how more than 20 states aren’t fully counting COVID-19 antigen tests.
- Click here to hear Weber on KCBS
- Read “Lack of Antigen Test Reporting Leaves Country ‘Blind to the Pandemic,’” written by KHN correspondent Rachana Pradhan, Weber and KHN data reporter Hannah Recht
Bernard J. Wolfson, columnist and senior correspondent for California Healthline, discussed masking up for both COVID-19 and smoke from wildfires on Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Thursday.
KHN Editor-in-Chief Elisabeth Rosenthal discussed the costs of potential COVID-19 vaccines with PBS NewsHour on Thursday.
Kaiser Health News (KHN) is a national health policy news service. It is an editorially independent program of the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation which is not affiliated with Kaiser Permanente.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
How to Have a Healthy and Safe Summer
Top Career Pathways into Nursing & Leadership
At a Bay Area ‘Test-to-Treat’ Site, Few Takers for Free Antivirals