‘It now seems clear there is no path forward to gain confirmation’ Governor Greg Abbott...
- ‘It now seems clear there is no path forward to gain confirmation’
- Governor Greg Abbott says: ‘It is now time to open Texas 100%’
- US set have vaccines for all Americans by end of May – Biden
- Wray: white supremacists make up ‘biggest chunk’ of US terrorists
- Senate confirms Gina Raimondo as commerce secretary
The Senate has confirmed Cecilia Rouse to chair the White House Council of Economic Advisers. She will be the first Black chair in the council in its 75-year history.
Tanden’s letter to Biden requesting her withdrawal said:
Dear President Biden,
I am writing to you to withdraw my nomination for Director of the Office of Management and Budget. It has been an honor of a lifetime to be considered for this role and for the faith placed in me.
How to Have a Healthy and Safe Summer
Top Career Pathways into Nursing & Leadership
At a Bay Area ‘Test-to-Treat’ Site, Few Takers for Free Antivirals