- Biden says he’s on course to win as Trump threatens to fight outcome
- ‘Count every vote’: protesters take to streets across US
- Why are the media reporting different US election results?
- Trump v Biden – full results as they come in
- Senate and House elections – full results as they come in
Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria said he is hopeful “the bulk” of the remaining ballots will be processed by Saturday or Sunday.
Gloria said the county still needs to process 63,262 ballots, which are expected to lean toward Joe Biden.
Biden is up by 11.4K right now in NV.
Dems are going to win these mail ballots coming in from Election Day and yesterday — 63K. And they should win them decisively. That leaves 60K provisionals, which have been evenly split.
I see no path left for Trump here.
Georgia’s secretary of state said there are about 50,000 ballots left to be counted in the state, where Donald Trump remains narrowly ahead.