- Early voting in Texas surpasses total turnout in 2016
- Biden and Obama to hold two drive-in rallies in Flint and Detroit
- Why rallies are Trump’s last best hope of clinging to presidency
- Unions discussing general strike if Trump refuses to accept Biden victory
- Will Arizona’s suburbs abandon the party of Trump?
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
Joe Biden has concluded his speech at a drive-in rally in Des Moines, Iowa, his first of three such rallies today.
Donald Trump once again falsely claimed that increased coronavirus testing was causing the country’s surge in new cases.
Complaining about the news coverage of the coronavirus pandemic, the president said, “You turn on the news: Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid. And you know, cases are up. Why are cases up? Because we test more than anybody in history. I mean, we have tests on top of tests.”
“You know, everything is Covid Covid Covid. You know that. You turn on the news, Covid Covid Covid Covid Covid. And you know, cases are up. Why are cases up? Because we test more than anyone in history” – Trump still hasn’t figured out that coronavirus testing doesn’t cause cases pic.twitter.com/nZuXUX4oi1